Saturday 22 May 2010

scorcher weekend...


its been roasting today, around 25C...cycled mostly round the coast road with a few trails to my parents today for a family get together...

for my mums birthday...my brothers patterdale terrier ella kept us all entertained while my newphews & niece played on the trampoline!...



heading home it was really hot...a kind of heat we arnt really used to here,esp at this time of year...but im lovin it...

so why no trailriding pics today?...well im saving my legs for a big day out tomorrow ive been invited along to....so up early tomorrow to drive up to pitlochry in perthsire in the lower highlands for what should be a great days biking...

1 comment:

  1. Sweet heat! It has been really nice here a few days until now, heavy rain and cold temperature. :(

    That terrier really had some energy! :)

    ReplyDelete