Saturday 4 March 2023

Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Willys Jeep winter outing...

 

My Jeep still has the gearbox to be refitted after friend Callum helped me drop the box and fit a new clutch , this was way before xmas and before I had that month of Labyrinthitis and we need to get a winch set up to lift the box back up and re fit - yep we could not lying on our sides lift the gearbox - which includes the transfer box back up!, it weighs a ton! being steel pressed its not like modern alloy casings. But will get it fitted as soon be easter and hopefully warmer days on the way to go out and have fun,

Anyshow a few weeks ago I popped across to friend Chris`s farm in Berwickshire as he offered to do some roadside filming of me riding past to use in future Enfield motorbike films I have planned and we had a fun time as he took his Jeep out and across at Abbey St Bathans we got some coffee and cake along with some good jeep and bike footage, 




This toot sign has been here up the road from the village since at least 1933 as it is in a 1933 AA Road Book I have which will be featured in some featured motorbike films as is a wealth of fascinating local history...



Here is some film from a fun day up the hills in Berwickshire...




More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment