Wednesday 4 September 2013

Gear Review; The North Face SS Pantoll T Shirt



I was sent a high wicking short sleeve top to test and review by Dan at UK shop Complete Outdoors ,



Described as a high wicking top the  The North Face Mens SS Pantoll  T shirt has hardly been off my back for a month now while out cycling.



The T shirt material is a mix of Model and Coolmax, and is super soft and comfy, and drys quickly when worn after rain, or sweating. Unlike cotton T shirts that get cold when wet and stick to your skin this top remains comfortable and soft with no chill if you stop and cool down.
I have worn it for two rides in a day and hanging it on the washing line to dry and air it does not smell on the second ride, even after soaked from sweat, a bit like Merino...


The T shirt has been washed regularly with other clothing and has kept it`s shape and colour so top marks for this top, I am a fan of The North Face clothing and have a Paclite jacket that is now over 5 years old and still keeps me dry. 
This Tshirt joins a few other items in my favourite clothing list.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment