Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mid Week Movie - from a few years ago...

Folk in Scotland like to moan a lot... it`s like they think it`s their right...
Like this now some folks are moaning about the clocks changing and the dark nights arriving,
I like to take a positive on everything, yeah sunsets now around 4.40pm now - but it`s been warmer than average temperatures this week!, that`s a big bonus!.
Still they moan...you say `it`s a lovely day`... they respond `Aye, but it`s to rain later`... jeez it`s Scotland!, where the weather can change every 20 minutes!...
I ran 5 miles after work in the pouring rain,  then changed and cycled home in pouring rain getting all the lights on the bike flashing etc and my waterproofs kept me bone dry - i was buzzing when i got home!

Same with the seasons... the negative comments about the end of summer and Autumn, then the winter...
yet winter and early spring can be fantastic weather, when high pressure brings clear skies and blue skies above fantastic snow clad hills...
Only 2 1/2 hours driving from Edinburgh and East Lothian on a clear winters day can see all this...

I need to get up North again, this was from several years ago...

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That sounds like Iowa folk! The weather is always a topic of conversation, and a source of moans and groans here. I- much like yourself- cannot figure out why this is. I've lived in Iowa all my life, it isn't like I don't know what is probably going to happen and if that is the case.... Why not make the best of it? Good on you for your attitude!

    ReplyDelete