Tuesday 24 November 2015

Midweek film; Jeff Jones; A Man and his Bike

Jones bikes...  I have owned a pair of his steel Truss forks, and have a pair of his Handlebars,  one day i will earn enough to go buy a complete Jones 29+ bike, then prob sell everything else i own except my original Pugsley,  as i will ride this everywhere except on the coast on my old original Pugsley...
What the Jones 29+ is all about...






I just wish he would make a 100mm BB  frame that would take 29+ wheels and 80mm rims on 4.6" fatbike tyres, then i could have one frame set with a few wheels sets...
I would sell everything else except my original Pugsley to have one of those... :D

More soon...

1 comment:

  1. Jones bikes are excellent - money well spent if you can scrape it together ( love my space frame) - Cant wait to see details of the new 29+ space frame as this can fit 29x3.25 - makes you wonder what size 26 would fit

    ReplyDelete