Thursday 30 September 2021

Tool Time; £5000 Tool kit for £500 on YouTube...

I`m 50 years old now and been collecting tools since I started to fix my own push bikes around the age of 12, and many of these tools I still have because there great quality, many I did kind of borrow from my Dad and they kind of ended up in my tool box as the collection grew I picked up used tools at anywhere from Jumble sales to Car Boot sales to things in the local paper, and I am back to using ex Miltary Ammo boxes to store them again like I did when I started for their different jobs.   And I still spend £20 - £30 a month every pay day getting a few more small cheap things which make working on something easier...

And decent tools have never been cheaper to by I have discovered buying stuff for working on my Willys Jeep in the last year with many companies offering a lifetime guarantee, it's not just expensive stuff like Snap On that does so...

And I say this about starting on anything new be it Mountain bikes,  Fatbike, parts for these bikes, or camping stuff, there is loads of cheaper options out there just as good as the new big brand stuff, 

My advice is don't be brand snob with everything when you spend your hard earned cash...

I follow this guys channel on YouTube and like many folk I follow you learn a lot from how they fix things, and if your starting out fixing your own bikes or old motors etc, or starting a professional career in the Auto industry you should definitely watch this by Lord Muck...


More soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment