Tuesday 26 October 2021

Cycle and SUP again at Skateraw

 

Back down at Skateraw again while G was out on the SUP, and while last visit here was quite pleasant today was grey overcast with a few showers.  While incoming high tides seem best for G on her SUP, high tides are not so good for beachriding on the Fatbike!, and today being wet meant rocks I would normally ride were real greasy, made worse with less grip on 4" tyres than the usual 5"tyres/100mm rims of my usual rig, but I am enjoying riding the Army Pugsley.  But despite high tide and slippery rocks there is always somewhere to get in a pedal along the coast and while they were on the water I got some filming done, watch the film you will see me very gingerly cycling across rocks that were like ice lol...








With a grey laden sky I edited the film in black and white as it works quite good in this type of weather...

Song is `Ich und die Stadt` by Public Service Broadcasting


More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment