Friday 4 April 2014

FORTH FAT 14... The weekend has begun...


North Berwick`s second Fatbike Gathering kicks off today, already the Dutch have already arrived in the town and the boys from Surly are flying in this morning...
I have to work this morning but will get down in the afternoon-i have booked the first ride of the New Surly Ice Cream Truck Fatbike! that Tyler and Trevor are bringing with them, were gonna have a hoot this weekend!,
Safe Journey to all those travelling to North Berwick, non cycling readers look out for the gang on the coast and around North Berwick!

Pics will appear on the Forth Fat Facebook page over the weekend no doubt, i will post up my pics and stuff next week unles i can work out how to log in here with my mobile!...
Busy packing the car now, all bikes out on loan Purple Mk1 to workmate, Moonie to McMooterand my Pumpkin Pugsley is ready with both wheelsets, gotta ride my first fatbike frame!, and the Fat BOB trailer will be in tow on Saturday...


More soon...

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great gathering, and I'm envious. Be safe, and enjoy one another.

    ReplyDelete