Saturday 24 July 2021

Willys Jeep; Canvas summer top added...

 

A summer roof top for the Jeep arrived via eBay made by in the UK by John and Mary Worthing who run canvasco.com

I first added some stencils I bought via eBay and applied them using using white primer spray  



The paint soon dried and outside I put the top on and it is really well made and fits well...













Funny that on the hottest day of the year so far I fit a summer roof on the Jeep!, but I will fold it down and away soon, first we went a drive around the coast and the roof is so much better that the original French plastic roof cover...



It was roasting!, 8.30pm and kids were in swimming at Belhaven Bay...

Back home and the neighbours cat had turned up, The Lion King likes the Jeep too!...




Wee film putting the summer top on...
Song is `Albatross` by Fleetwood Mac,




More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment