Thursday 12 August 2021

Cycle around the former WW2 RAF Drem, with Sanny...

 



Monday cycle with good friend Sanny who visited for a cycle around some WW2 coastal defences, we visited several areas starting at Drem Airfield, site of the former WW1 and WW2 RAF squadrons. I have done some big articles on Drem Airfield including a film which you can read and view wartime pics and the film I made here; 



















Today was for pictures for a bigger day out were riding elsewhere for a future magazine article Sanny is working on, more info on what it is later,  I never filmed today as Sanny was busy with his own pics and note taking from my own knowledge of here, so again I am going to share the film I made around here 10 years ago on RAF Drem which includes audio from pilots interview who flew from here when they served before in The Battle of Britain and later in the War...

The Blog won't post a direct link to here from YouTube for some reason, but you can watch it here on this link; RAF Drem, 70 Years on...

It does though link this other film you will find interesting;



More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment