Sunday 16 August 2020

Midweek Cycle; JMP...Beachriding

 


Sunshine burning through a morning sea haar, and a pedal out around the point at JMP,
Now I have moved in with G this is now my local go to beach for a Fat fix on the sand...

A week of split shifts at work so after an early start I was soon home and out for a wee cycle...


Been piling these up as I find them to take home and clean using Electrolysis, more on how I get on doing that soon...









Wee pedal done and back home to head off to work again...


Wee film, Song is `Melanine` by Tycho...

Bought some albums by Tycho for films as I think I have used all material I can get by one my favourite to cycle to; Boards of Canada, many several times,
There are rumours on social media is there is a new album coming by BOC,
Hope so!


More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment