Friday 16 September 2022

A Jeep Commute!...

 

Thursday and final 3 day working week for me so looking at a good weather forecast I fired up the Jeep the previous evening and stuck 20 Litres of E10 fuel which is now £1.79 a Litre which has finally dropped after ridiculous prices and I left for work at usual 5.10 am and out of town I drove through thick drifting mist from the cold sea air coming into warmer land temps, common here on the coast...

I parked up to shoot some film and take some pics...


After a busy day at work it was soon home time and around 2.30pm I cruised around some back roads taking in the harvested fields scenery...














After a load of Jeep and scenery pictures I was soon home and changed a blown RHS dip beam headlight bulb - probably caused by a loose earth wire which came away from its mount...

Here is some film I shot on route and after work...



More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment