Tuesday 14 February 2023

UPDATE: Back to Work soon and back to all hobbies soon!...


 

Into February... and January was a right off for myself been ill with Labyrinthitis  - don't know if an after long covid thing or end of a dirty leggy cold I had which has not 100% shifted yet but I'm now back to being able to safely drive, go to work and so try get back to regular life and hobbies!

The whole van saga has been nothing short of a disaster taking 6 month to sort but I  have a loan of a car now for getting to work in bad weather, I am not delving on it anymore i have been ill so not been able to even walk or cycle in a straight line never mind drive a car/van or ride a motorbike anywhere until this last week, so i am feeling so much better now! -) 

I have had so many requested films to make on the motorcycle by new subscribers to my Youtube Channel but those films can wait - it is only February after all and better weather lighter evenings are on the way which will allow more time...

Speaking of making films I am still trying to keep the Youtube channel to the same format which is kind of three hobbies now - Coastal cycling, The Royal Enfield Motorbike, and the Willys Jeep, and keep it in that order, the beachriding on the venerable Surly Pugsleys comes first then the motorbike and Jeep,  

But it is the motorbike film views that are for my channel gone massive in interest and the amount of views that they get...

So today with G at work I ventured out myself and a big wide beach is the best place to go to get back on a bike and after a few wobbles I was ok, so set myself a co ordination exercise doing some point to point filming which seemed to go ok!

Wee film.. good to be getting back to normal!




More soon!...




No comments:

Post a Comment