Friday 11 August 2023

Catch up - a busy July...


Here are thumbnails for just some of the many films I made through July, daily commuting my 3 day week then 10 days working split shifts mostly during the Scottish Golf Championship Open...
the split shifts were ok as we mostly had dry weather if it was the usual weather for this July which would see a sunrise, then cloud over in evening, no two days the same, in fact I think there was only one day I went to seep under a clear Skye and wok at 3 am to a clear sky, the weather was so changeable, but I just filmed when the weather was good for filming,
inbetween the Golf Open and now I got away with G in the new van to Aberdeenshire which you will see in the last 3 cycling films. Not done any cycling on the coast since, just my daily cycle along to the shops -keeps the legs spinning!,



 

I did a series of short films on my YouTube channel about the preparation work done for the Golf Open, a massive work team of over 50 guys as we we joined by Greenkeepers from all around the world who come and volunteer their skills helping to do the work it takes to prevent a World class golf event...

And each day I got a committing film notched up...







A second Go Pro Hero 1p camera was bought to add to my filming kit, and last week a media mod kit added to that, there will be another blog post on that,

Go across to my Youtube channel and see all the films from July here;  



And just to add a film for this blog post here is an excellent film by French Greenkeeper Tibo who caught alot of all of us during the week on hi Go Pro and edited up this brilliant wee film,

Enjoy




more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment