Tuesday 15 August 2023

Go Pro Hero 10, a second Hero 10 and the MEDIA MOD added


 I wanted to add talking to my films ad the added voice over sounds a bit distant and this should add the the feel of being there along for the ride when filming out on the Royal Enfield Classic 350, so bought the Go Pro MEDIA MOD and using this on my new HERO 10 camera...





























Off out a run to try it out!



So next I modified the goose next mic position so its a way a bit from my lips and just used pvc
 tape to secure it...




Some folk have said the mic is recording in mono and they only hear it in one earphone if listening to the film on headphones.  To date I have not found how to change to a Stereo set up for the mic - if there is one or if it is happening because it's a cheap microphone?, apart from this I am quite happy with the results, are any most folk who left comments...

So here is a second film after I moved the mic position...




More soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment